How To Set a Custom Domain Name in Blogger
Today, I am discussing how to add your own desirable custom domain name in Blogger . Because you also want that the website name is of your choice like my website shouterworld.com . So why not your website name is of your choice . Let see it how it works-
Why You Use your Own custom Domain Name instead of blogspot.com-
First thing that the Google allows you to add your own custom domain name in Blogspot. Now you can add your own desirable custom domain name. After adding a domain name your Blog it looks like a website like others. It also helps in increasing of your Visitors on your Blog website . And most important your Blog is free from blogspot.com which looks nice.
Where To Buy a Domain Name-
You can Buy a Domain Name from any of the domain registration websites. Or you can Buy a domain from any of the famous registrars like godaddy.com or bigrock.com . From these registrars, you can buy Domain name in around 99 to 125 rupees. Now I assumed that you are purchased a Domain Name.
How To add a Custom Domain Name in your Blog-
First, you go on blogger.com and Login with your Google (Gmail) account and go to the left bottom of the blogger account home page.
- In opening page Click on + Set up a third-party URL for your blog .
2. It is extended like this –
- 1. In this field add your purchased Domain Name like I added www.shouterworld.com . Take a note, write domain name with www without it, it gives an error.
- 2. Note down the 2nd and 3rd or copy that on the computer.
- 3. Click the Save button and it gives an error Error 12 . It gives an error because of not confirming that the domain is your or not.
- Leave it as it is, after adding server code to the CName of your registrar’s website it is removed.
Now Add CNAMEs To Your Domain Registrar Site-
Now you go on your Domain Registrar site where you purchased your Domain name and Login into the site. After Logging in Click on your Domain Name.
Here I tell you How to add CNAMEs on Bigrock registrar site which provides you a cheap rate of 99 rupees only for your .com registration.
- First logging in and click on your domain name.
- Then Click on Manage DNS in DNS Management.
- It will open a new tab with like this
- Click on CNAME Records and then on Add CNAME Record which looks like this.
- In Host Name box write your Host Name from the Host field from your Blogger like www.
- In Value box write your Target point from your Target field from your Blogger like ghs.google.com.
- Similarly, write the second DNS code as first code.
- And then Click on The Add Record and then after saving leave the page.
- And Go back on Blogger Page and Click on Save Button.
- It takes some time to change your domain name.
- And Finally, on your browser you can directly open www.yourdomain.com for your blogger page.
# If further face any difficulty openly ask your question in the comment Box. Or you also ask your Question in Ask Question page for in English Click here Ask Question .
Ask Question also available in Hindi like your WhatsApp talking method for asking in Hindi click here Ask Question .